Canada Spouse Open Work Permit

The spouse of an international student or anyone with a work permit may apply for a Canada Spouse Open Work Permit. This visa is granted under the International Mobility Program (IMP) of Canada, and applicants are exempt from LMIA under C42 and C41. The visa is issued with same validity as of main applicant (spouse in Canada). This is a relationship-based visa, thus as you prepare your documents for this visa, you should make sure that documents relating to your relationship and ongoing relationship are included in the best way possible. The process is straightforward, but one should also keep in mind that this is a relationship-based visa.

What you are, what you do, and how much money you will make from this trip should all be properly explained in your application’s covering letter. Be sure to take your time writing it and double-check all dates that are mentioned in the cover letter and visa application form for the occasion.

Although there isn’t a set checklist for this visa type because everyone’s circumstances and profile are different, here is a brief list of some of the common documents you’ll need to submit your application. There are also other documents you’ll need, but these are the ones that are primarily needed from Canadian spouses. If on study Visa

  • Passport
  • Study Permit
  • College ID card
  • Enrolment letter from college
  • Invitation letter
  • Previous Transcripts

If on Work Permit

  • Passport
  • Work Permit
  • SIN number
  • Employment confirmation letter
  • Invitaiton Letter

The embassy fee for this visa is 340 dollars (which includes an 85 dollar biometric fee). There are a few additional details that must be noted in each profile and can only be determined after an application is discussed in detail. If someone wants to learn more about his profile, they can contact us by phone or whatsapp at 9878245614.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *