Canada Super Visa
This visa is only available to the parents and grandparents of Canadian permanent residents. Despite being a temporary resident by nature, this visa however allows for extended stays of up to 5 years while visiting Canada. The Canadian government created this category of visas to make it easier for Permanent Residents to live with their families and better care for their elderly parents. The documents listed below are those that are advised for an inviter to submit in order to apply for this visa.
1. Latest T4/ Notice of Assessment (Please follow the Anexture to confirm how many people one can sponsor)
- A formal invitation letter, confirm full details of the inviter, invitee, available accommodation, job details.
- Latest Pay Stub
- SIN number
- Last 3 months bank Statement
- Copy of PR card
- Document confirm relationship (mainly passport & Date of birth Certificate)
- Medical Insurance with cover of 1 lac $ (Premium paid for whole year )
- Letter from Employer confirm the job details
In regards to documents of Invitee (Parents or Grandparents)
- Documents confirm income (Income Tax Return or any other documents which can confirm their income)
- Funds Documents (bank statement, Fixed Deposits etc)
- Covering letter confirm the purpose of your visit
Their are some important things associated with this visa such as :
* Super Visa holder can travel multiple times
* Super Visa holder cannot work in Canada.
If you are looking to apply this visa & need more detail on this you can get in touch with us and can start your process, you can also book an zoom meeting & for this you can call us at 9878245614 (If calling from outside India please suffix +91 )
Neerajkaushik.com is an platform which offer you wide range of online support in regards to different visas of Canada