- Uncle Sam is wrong, India and China are doing their bit to fight climate change
It is true that there is an increase in carbon emission by India and China due to homegrown consumption and lack of infrastructure. But let#39;s keep in mind that India#39;s carbon emissions per capit …
- Dish TV gains over 3% as HDFC Securities initiates coverage with buy, target Rs 105
HDFC Securities feels the upcoming merger with Videocon D2H holds significant cost rationalisation potential (Rs 470 crore by FY20, around 23.7 percent of FY17 EBITDA).
- Ramco Systems spikes 7% on order from aircraft manufacturer for JV in China
"With this win, we now have 2 of the top 5 global aircraft OEMs as our client," Virender Aggarwal, CEO said.
- Top buzzing midcap stocks to trade on August 22
Here are a few top buzzing midcap stocks picked by CNBC-TV18#39;s analysts in trade today — HCL Infosystems, Sun TV, and Westlife Development.
- ONGC Board gives nod to buying stake in HPCL; shares spike
Shares of oil marketing companies (OMCs), ONGC and HPCL gained between 1.5 and 4.5 percent intraday.
- As McDonald#39;s cuts ties with CPRL, Westlife Development gains 15%
McDonald#39;s India on Monday terminated the franchise agreement for 169 fast-food outlets in North and East India run by CPRL and said the outlets cannot use its brand for any operations.
- Dr Reddy#39;s Laboratories up 1% on out-licensing of DFD-06 to Encore Dermatology
The said drug is intended to be used for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
- HCL Infosystems in pact to distribute Apple products in India, stock surges 17%
The HCL Group company inform exchanges that the distributor agreement for distribution of iPhone and other Apple Products has been signed with Apple India Private Limited.
- Mcnally Bharat Engg locked at 5% upper circuit on EPC order worth Rs 514 cr
The company has received an order worth Rs 514 crore for work of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of 8 MTPA capacity coal handling plant (CHP) with allied infrastructural facilities.
- Lupin rises 3% on EIR from USFDA for Aurangabad facility
The company has received an establishment inspection report (EIR) from the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for its Aurangabad facility in Maharashtra.
- Eros Worldwide FZ LLC sells 6 lakh shares of Eros International
On August 21, 2017 Eros Worldwide FZ LLC, a promoter of Eros International Media, sold 6,00,000 shares of the company.