- Asian shares mostly lower, dollar weaker; investors eye Korea peninsula, China data
Japan#39;s Nikkei 225 was lower by 0.5 percent but the Kospi climbed 0.43 percent. In mainland China, the Shanghai Composite dropped 0.64 percent while the Shenzhen Composite fell 0.672 percent.
- Bull#39;s Eye: Buy GSPL, Gayatri Projects, Natco Pharma, REC, Dredging Corp
Ashish Kyal of Waves Strategy Advisors advises buying Natco Pharma with a target of Rs 965.
- Ujaas Energy rises 7% on Letter Of Intent from Arunachal Pradesh govt
The meeting of the board of directors of the company is scheduled to be held on May 29, to consider and approve the audited financial results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2017.
- Jaiprakash Associates gains 15% on debt recast nod by banks#39; board
Sharekhan said the development was a positive read through for banks like SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and Yes Bank which have exposure to the group.
- Manappuram Finance shares soar 6.5% post Q4 show
Manappuram Finance, a gold loan NBFC, yesterday reported a 54 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 200.57 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 2017.
- Sintex Industries rises 20% post demerger of custom moulding biz
Under the said scheme of arrangement, shareholders of Sintex Industries will get one share of Sintex Plastic Technology for every share of Sintex Industries held on the record date.
- Fall in crude prices sends aviation, paint stocks soaring 3-8%
Airlines gain in 3-5 percent range, while paint stocks rally between 3 and 8 percent on the back of cut in input cost prospects.
- IOC slips nearly 5% post Q4 results; Citigroup, Nomura maintain buy
The company reported 6.8 percent quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) fall in the net profit to Rs 3,720 crore for the quarter ended March 31.
- Glenmark Pharma rises 3% on ANDA nod to blood pressure drug, credit rating assurance
The company received approval for Olmesartan Medoxomil tablets. It also told the exchanges that SP Global Ratings had reaffirmed its credit rating as BB as part of annual review cycle.
- Swelect Energy Systemsâ good results sends stock soaring 20%, gets locked in upper circuit
The heavy electrical equipment makerâs net profit for the March quarter came in at Rs 13.1 crore against a loss of Rs 1.05 crore a year ago.
- The Videocon saga continues: Stock nosedives 10%, gets locked in lower circuit again
Bearishness in the stock continued for the third day, following banksâ declaring the companyâs debt as a non-performing asset. Dena Bank and Central Bank of India have declared the company as an N …
- Lypsa Gems rises 7% on bonus issue approval
The company at its meeting held on May 25, has approved issue of bonus shares in the ratio of 2:5.