- Asian shares mostly lower, dollar weaker; investors eye Korea peninsula, China data
Japan#39;s Nikkei 225 was lower by 0.5 percent but the Kospi climbed 0.43 percent. In mainland China, the Shanghai Composite dropped 0.64 percent while the Shenzhen Composite fell 0.672 percent.
- If you have Rs 1 million to spare, here are 5 portfolio options to generate wealth
If you want your money to work for you â first thing is to get it out of your bank account and invest in various asset classes.
- What should investors do with Infosys post Q4 results â buy, sell, or hold?
The stocks slipped sharply on Thursday after it said that CC revenue growth guidance of 6.5-8.5 percent for FY18E which missed Street expectations of 7-9 percent.
- SEBI to bar NRIs from investing via P-notes in bid to curb round-tripping
The move to include this in FPI regulations will give the restriction more legal sanctity, feels the regulator.
- This could be Bull Market 2.0; focus on quality stocks, like NBFCs: HSBC Global AMC
If I have to stick my neck out and indicate that this is going to be probably a bull market 2.0 which is going to be as elongated or as probably better than what we saw in the period of 2003 to 2007, …
- Top 5 stocks could turn out to be potential multibaggers in next 2-3 years: Dipen Sheth
Markets offer a low margin of safety right now. The longer term structural healing of the Indian economy continues unabated, though.
- US FDA records 11 observations at Sun Pharmaceutical#39;s Dadra unit
The US FDA has recorded 11 observations at Sun Pharmaceutical#39;s Dadra based formulations manufacturing site.
- Looking for multibagger returns? Ten turnaround stories which gave up to 200% return in 1 year
Analysts are betting on turnaround stories in March quarter as well and they have a logical reasoning for that. Many stocks have rallied in anticipation of earnings recovery and if India Inc. manages …
- Infosys paying Rs 13,000-crore to shareholders is too little: Ex-CFO
The country#39;s second-biggest software exporter today announced plans to return Rs 13,000 crore from its cash pile to shareholders after it reported an almost flat net profit in the March quarter an …
- Monday could be a make or break for Nifty; 5 stock which could give upto 14% return
Recent outperformance of BankNifty has restricted the decline in the markets. It certainly holds the key in deciding the next leg of the journey of the index.
- Clearwater Capital Partners (Cyprus) sells 4 lakh shares of Kamat Hotels
Clearwater Capital Partners (Cyprus) Limited (FCCB) sold 400,000 shares of Kamat Hotelsï»¿ at Rs 45.28 per share on the NSE. Also, Clearwater Capital Partners Singapore Fund III Private Limited sold 2 …
- Birla Mutual Fund buys 8.7 lakh shares of Dalmia Bharat
Birla Mutual Fund bought 870,760 shares of Dalmia Bharatï»¿ at Rs 2,050 per share on the BSE and Franklin Templeton Investment Funds bought 750,547 shares at Rs 2,050 per share on the BSE. Smallcap Wo …
- Stocks that were buzzing in trade today
CNBC-TV18s Varinder Bansal lists some of the key stocks which were buzzing in trade today.
- Panacea Biotec up 9%, to sell 100% stake in arm to Narayana Hrudayalaya
The company has entered into definitive agreement to divest its 100 percent stake held in NewRise Healthcare to Narayana Hrudayalaya.
- Top buzzing midcap stocks to trade on April 21
Here are a few top buzzing midcap stocks picked by CNBC-TV18#39;s analysts in trade today â Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Radico Khaitan, Max Financial Services, Bharat Electronics (BEL), Mastek, D …
- Ahead of Q4 nos, Reliance Industries up 3% as co becomes 2nd largest para-xylene producer
Reliance is executing major projects in its energy and materials chain at Jamnagar covering para-xylene, cracker complex along with downstream plants and gasification.
- Jain Irrigation rises 1%, bags Rs 569 crore order from Karnataka govt
The company has been awarded the Poorigali Integrated Micro Irrigation project by Cauvery Neeravari Nigam, government of Karnataka through National Competitive bidding.
- Dollar Industries locked at 5% upper circuit on debut; co to raise spindles capacity up to 1 lakh
Dollar Industries hit a 5 percent upper circuit at Rs 1379.70 after it settled at Rs 1,314 in pre-opening session
- Sun Pharma share price falls 3% after Dadra unit gets 11 observations from USFDA
Dadra site is the biggest unit for the compay after Halol plant, for supplying drug in the United States.
- Brigade Enterprises, Bombay Rayon up 2% ahead of board meeting on April 25
Brigade Enterprises#39; board will meet on April 25 to explore fund raising options by way of GDR/ADR/public issue/private placement/rights issue/preferential allotment/QIP/any other permitted mode, t …